Welcome
(Please do not click on the Donate button at the bottom of this page. Although we pay for this Forum, we are unable to remove it! Cheers, Steve P)

"The Complete Paddy Ryan" Book

Collection of cartoons from his tours in Northern Ireland

"The Complete Paddy Ryan" Book

Postby Webmaster » 02 Sep 2016 22:05

Paddy Ryan, renowned Regimental cartoonist, holder of the Military Medal and Int Sergeant in Londonderry and Belfast, has very kindly agreed to the Association publishing his collection of cartoons from his tours in Northern Ireland that provide a satirical and very sharp commentary on life in the Province. Irrespective of which Battalion you served in, this book of cartoons will I am sure strike a cord with anyone who served in one or more of the 36 tours carried out by the Regiment. With a Foreword by Colonel Amedee Mieville this booklet will I am sure become a collectors item - especially as it contains the one cartoon that was censored and never published before!...
(Read more below)
cpr.jpg

Is this booklet free? No! But it can be yours for a mere £7 which includes postage and package within the UK or £12 outside the UK. All proceeds will be given to the Benevolent Fund so if you want to send a bit more please feel free to do so.

All you need to do to is to send me a cheque for at least £7 (for UK) or £12 (for abroad) per copy made out to The Queen's Regiment Benevolent Fund with your name address and your copy will be despatched the next day. Please send your order to me at the following address:

Alasdair Goulden
The Complete Paddy Ryan
5 Alfred Square
Deal
Kent
CT14 6LU
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Webmaster
Site Admin

Return to The Complete Paddy Ryan...