Welcome
(Please do not click on the Donate button at the bottom of this page. Although we pay for this Forum, we are unable to remove it! Cheers, Steve P)

Holidays for Veterans - NEW WEBSITE

From Mick Collins (Ex 3 Queen's)

NEW WEBSITE !!

Holidays for Veterans - NEW WEBSITE

Postby stevep » 07 Aug 2012 18:07

Website [url]http://militarybreaksplus.com//url]

Hello there
Please let me take this time to introduce who we are and what we offer.

I am Michael Collins a ex soldier who had the honour to serve in the Queens regiment from 1975 for 25 years, some of you may have heard of me in 2011during the winter when under the name coastal man I pitched a tent on folkestone sea front from sept 2011 to march 2012 to raise awareness of servicemen living on the streets and to raise awareness of the military covenant to the civilian population. The event went very well and plenty of followers and good came from the event. I then returned to Spain soon afterwards with my family to recuperate
and to get some heat back into my body. We also had another plan this was to see if we could get any of the 1000s of properties that sit empty all year, and turn them into holiday lets for servicemen and women, veterans and military families.

During our searches we were lucky enough to find a newly built POLARIS WORLD SITE now being run by banks and the community, it offered 300 plus days of sun a year and the most healthiest place in Europe to live. and on top of that it had football,tennis,boule,basketball,squash,swimming pools{ around 20},bike riding,quad biking,kayaking,35 km of beaches and a jack Nicolas 18 hole golf course. perfection had been found.

Many hours have been spend sourcing properties from owners who wanted to support the forces, and speaking to service providers to get the best rates possible. After months of meetings and planning we are pleased to say Military Breaks is operational and ready to go, at the moment we are able to offer holiday breaks golfing weekends all at great prices we have sourced every thing needed for a great holiday at great prices. the only thing we are still trying to sort is reduced flight prices.

So with all that in mind we would like to introduce you to Military Breaks where your members or service members can get a holiday tailored to their needs and prices start from £100 for 7 days in the the sun in a 2 bedroom penthouse apartment. We stress again this does not include flights.

Please pass on to all military and veterans, there are no catches this is just a case of a veteran helping civilians say thank you for what has been done in their name by the troops.

below is the web site and on that site every thing is explained and there are even links to the Facebook and twitter pages.

Here is hoping we can help you take your next break.

Kind regards
Michael Collins

Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Military-Breaks/118371948308210
stevep
Site Admin

Your first and last name: steve parsons

Return to HOLIDAYS FOR VETERANS